- Location: Hyderabad
- Experience Level: 4 to 7 Years
- Position: Open
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyze project/task requirements and provide estimates
- Manage a team of up to 10 people with varying skill levels
- Assign tasks to various team members and ensure timely deliver of such tasks
- Mentor the team members as needed
- Development of Web-based software, internal management tools, and 3rd party integrations
- On-going maintenance of existing projects
- Learning new technologies
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented programming.
- Strong knowledge of document databases management and design, like MongoDB, CouchDB, etc.
- Coding standards, organizational programming skills and good commenting practices are important.
- Experience with GIT.
- Leadership Qualities – Highly Desired.
- Self-motivated, and able to multitask.
- Able to take initiative, to be productive and efficient.
- You are satisfied only when things are perfect.
- Able to speak English on a working level or better.
- Write clean, well-engineered code that conforms with accepted standards.
- Understand the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion.
- Communicate effectively with project managers, and other internal team members.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
View All Jobs