- Location: Hyderabad
- Experience Level: 1 to 3 Years
- Position: Open
Roles and Responsibilities
- Passionate Software Engineer who contributes to define, implement and maintain highly, scalable, distributed and resilient software applications.
- All aspects of software development from design to coding and testing.
- Your code will be hit by thousands of clients and will runs in a ecosystem composed of several interconnected applications which collaborate to deliver a great value for end users
- Added benefit of working with a young, dynamic, and highly experienced team in the flexible environment.
- Candidates should be highly motivated, self-driven and willing to work to achieve project and company goals.
- Should have a strong desire to learn new technologies and work on cutting edge technology.
Skills & Requirements: As an ideal candidate you have:
- A passion for software development and using cutting edge technologies
- A Masters/Bachelors degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with MongoDB or other noSQL solution
- Experience with MySQL or other relational database
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience with Bootstrap framework
- You have an interest to learn how to manage a complex IT Infrastructure based on cloud services.
Answering “Yes” to one or more of the following statements will be considered a plus:
- I know how to write performance-optimized, distributable backend applications.
- I have already worked with Docker
- I have already worked with RabbitMQ or similar asynchronous message queues
- I have experience with Linux and remote management
- I have experience with AWS/Azure/Google Cloud
View All Jobs